Sunday, May 17, 2009

Its Sooooooooooo cold & wet

Well its such fun for us all as we enjoy MID MAY in England. Its getting barmy at 10-11 degs each day, and on the odd day when its not raining we get blue sky and sun BUT NO heat. Its been a week now, and its monsooning as I write this, and the wind drives the cold through my fur !! Pity dads passport and driving licence are away for renewal or we would be on our way back to the sun…….

The early line up at the burlesque party

Still it could be worse..actually IT COULD NOT !!

We were at our London House at the weekend. Our best mate Valerie lives there and she had one of her "parties". This time it was her birthday combined with two of our other friends Kirsten and Laurent. Its was a success as some of the pics will show (and before you ask there are no "Special" pictures of the girls in their Burlesque outfits !!).

Now the celebs arrive !!

Should she be in the kitchen? there could be anything living in that hair !

You will also see that we had the famous join the party - Amy Winehouse and friend, almost as obnoxious as the real thing but I found out it my mates Chris and Laurent dressed up and acting......

Val on the cycle we and some of her neighbours bought for her birthday

There was somewhere between 40 - 50 there over the evening, and my mate Hector the Viamarana joined me, for doggy fun on the terrace (its was to packed to get room to play in the house !) Dads started with their shirts on. Then a sweater was put on, then another tee-shirt underneath. Then we went to bed and left the "young ones" to it. I got three walks out of it, and on my last I tried to find the foxes that had kept me and dads awake last night. Dads say its funny there are far more foxes around our London home than out in the countryside. I think they are mating cus the noise was like screaming I hear on the horror movies the humans watch sometime.

I think everyone looked like this at the end

Some of the cake on the evening, I had a nice chunk given me my some nice partygoer !

They seemed to have achieved a party without hangover (sorry I had to take a break there as they have bought me some Scottish Shortbread today, and I have just had a great big chunk .......yummyyyyyy) Where was I ...(any more of the shortbread !) oh yes no hangovers but lots of clearing up to do. Nice being a dog, just lying around watching the work being done. I also got to go up to Greenwich Royal Park, one of my best walks - so many mates to meet .. We just made it before a shower !

These were the savoury nibbles made especially for the party, very adult I think !!!

So having caught up with all our friends in London ( I did get told off by Rose for having my painting done - cus she has been asking me to pose for ages ) we have returned to Lincolnshire to get rusty, so no more big city walks for now !

Hope you are all clicking to my fun page, as I try to get more smiles on that blog too..

Just going to get my towel so dad can dry me !

No comments:

Post a Comment