Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And still the rains pours

Well its 10 days and still it rains. Yesterday I got soaked, dad was OK a big umbrella, so they now call me swampy cus I smell of wet dog (you could get a complex with these humans !). They keep saying its going to get sunny, BUT when, we all need a break.

A drink from my fountain by the "02 Dome"


Having a great play and run in the park by our house


Well we had a quick trip back down to London ( a quite visit this time – no party !). I got a great walk in my favourite park (again) lots of mates, and it did not rain !!. There are some of my best walk down here, it strange that its sometimes better in the BIG city than in the country. We had a nice dinner with my mate Val, before she goes off to America (where ever that is) for a holiday at the end of the week. But its back upt north cus dad needs to get some gardening done. I have been trying to help, have flattened most of the weeds !!. Ungrateful, he says its now harder to get them up. Wont help again !!.


Evening from the roof terrace looking at Canary Wharf


Its nice when they eat out here in the evening when its warm enough !



Its sunny sometimes


Been joining my mate Harvey, next door in a bit of singing and howling today. Dad said I am much better than Harvey at the head back howl, could work on a horror movie !. But could I cut it out !, well no me and Harvey are having a great competition, might be a bit horse by tonight !

Greenwich Royal park my favourite walk



Had a few e.mails from our mate Julie down in Spain. She’s been having a “Great” Time, all I can say is it must be hard to find 14 boots !. She also sent some “smiles” so these are going onto the smile blog, click and have a look.


So may trees. I could sniff for a fortnight !


Just going for a siesta, not sure if I’m in London or Fulbeck, so much travel does a poor dogs head in !



Leopold


No comments:

Post a Comment