Thursday, May 7, 2009

Roll on Summer

Two updates in 2 days, what's the world coming too.

In my garden, it's sunny today ! (Click picture to get me full size)

This is my house, nothing like Spain !

Well here we are, at our summer residence, summer being a little known expression here in "blighty". We've just had a Bank Holiday Monday, and it was as required, grey, wet, windy, overcast, miserable, depressing, and COLD. So that's another bank holiday enjoyed. I was getting desperate as the day went on and drove dads mad. I wanted to play outside, go for a walk, have some fun (but then so did the rest of the population !), they did their best, and in the end I settled for a couple of short walks. Most of the time I am in hiding, as my two cats Boadicea and Esmerelda keep stalking me, I think they missed, me, but my street cred would be spoilt if I am seen fussing them to much.

They need faster film to catch me in action !


Sitting in the shade, the overgrown garden is on their list of jobs "to do"

But there is one thing, all this rain does make England a green and (nearly) pleasant place, the pictures will show that.

Such an "English" picture. They are just up the road from our house.
This is Bill the bull, just across the road from home. There are 2 others Anton and Bob.

Playing in my garden is fun, and with the beds being overgrown I get even more fun rolling and hiding in the plants. In fact it will be nice to be here for the summer, if the truth was known the last few days down in Spain were getting a bit warm for me. But we do miss all our friends who are having a good time in the sun, while we live under an umbrella !
Dad just about to dive in the hot tub in our garden room ! Got his built in lifevest too!

Not another picture !



The view from our village pity its not sunny !

I don't see much of dads most of the time, their busy in their offices catching up on al lsorts of things I don't understand (well I have to say that cus I that's what our dog manual says we have to tell humans). But I did a really good performance yesterday, and they were so taken with my sad face, they took me to Waitrose Supermarket, as a trip out, and I had them wind down my window. I like the wind in my fur, as long as we are not going too fast, or my ears flap to much and my lips try to go over the top of my head (not a pretty sight).


My girls, Lucy and Bracken, always tring to get to me !

One good thing is I have my girl friends Lucy and Bracken next door, and they have seemed to have missed me too, we keep chatting over the fence at each other, and I try to get around most days so we can give mutual sniffing a good go.

Its a party weekend, we are off to our house in London tomorrow to catch up with all my city mates. I expect to get lots of fuss, lots of walks in Greenwich Park, and a share of the buffet at the party on Saturday (our mate Val's birthday) Not sure what dads will do as they have started a period of NO booze, except their wine with dinner, I hope they cope ! (they say they will look like super models when they have lost their weight, as funny as that is, the main fun is on my link page -

click here
http://leosfun.blogspot.com/ if you want to smile ).

So that's the end of week 1, and we are all counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment