Sunday, October 11, 2009

YES - I AM STILL ALIVE - WATCH THIS PACE

Its been a little time since I got my paws on this keyboard, but after much harassment, I have scummed to keeping you informed of my life. Your part in this is you MUST read it regularly. No excuse, I see the visits to the blog, and if my dear friends find better things to do that follow my antics, then I shall do a Victor Meldrew and live my life in Private (no paparazzi !).

I have lots to tell you, so I will do a quick update, and then give you the dirt. I also have stacks of fun to share with you so also click onto my "FUN" page (link - top right of this blog).

Its a fiesta weekend (funny we always seem to be having a fiesta - perhaps that's why we are here ) so watch this space cus with the temp still at 30 -32 during the day and night temps around 23-25) I have time on my paws to get this show on the road.

For now my friends its manana, and as dads seem to be moving towards the gin bottle, i suppose I better sign off and keep an eye on the old crocks to make sure they don't injure them selves while lifting the tonic bottle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment